Our Wild Flower Plugs Plants are produced as follows
- The original stock of seed has been sourced from the Wild in the UK.
- The seed is then multiplied up commercially and some of it is used to produce our plug plants.
- The plug plants can take between three to 18 months to produce a satisfactory plug.
- The Plugs are grown semi outdoors. This is so they will be frost Hardy and can be planted out at anytime over the winter.
- The size of of plugs is 40 cc and there is a maximum of 150 per tray. You can see photos of our plug plants below.
- Different species will have different size leaves on depending on the time of year and the species.
- They will all have a very strong well developed root systems.
- Once planted, as the weather warms up, they will continue to grow and develop.
- If you have any questions or any concerns about the plugs we supply please feel free to contact us. email@example.com or 0800 0854399