Creating Healthier Pastures
Welcome to the home page of our horse & pony paddock and pasture grass seed mixtures. We are involved in both the traditional and the natural horsemanship market. Our mixes have been designed to give you a wide range of choice. If you are unsure about which mixture click on the advice section below.
Non Ryegrass horse mixtures. We have been supplying these to Ireland and the UK for over 15 years. The aim is to offer a wide range of species and not have any peaks of sugar production which may be linked to Laminitis. The NH02, NH03 and NH01 mixtures have proved to be very popular, they are best suited to long term extensive grazing.
Natural Renovation Paddock Grass Seed SKU: MAS-NH02
€71.50 As low as €64.40
- Improve or extend life of existing field; Increase the non ryegrass species in your paddock; Reduce the impact of poaching; Suits MEDIUM,LOAM, MIXED or CLAY SOILS
- Buy 2 for €68.30 each and save 5%%
- Buy 6 for €64.40 each and save 10%%
Natural Horsemanship Long Term Grazing Ley SKU: MAS-NH03
€86.00 As low as €77.80
- Wide range of species will produce a high yield; Establish new Healthy Paddock; No Perennial Ryegrass; Suits MEDIUM, LOAM, MIXED or CLAY SOILS
- Buy 2 for €82.30 each and save 5%%
- Buy 6 for €77.80 each and save 10%%
€90.00 As low as €84.00
- Grass mix ideal to renovate existing horse paddocks; It will extend the life and improve the quality; Quick establishing high yielding; BUY IN 2 ACRE PACKS
- Buy 2 for €92.00 each and save -2%%
- Buy 6 for €84.00 each and save 7%%
Mixed Herbs For Horses SKU: MAS-RO007
- 1 kilo packs. Sow at ½ to 1 kilos per acre; Will improve the palatability of the grass; Extra source of minerals; Deep rooting breaks up the soil
Demeter Grassland Management Grass Mix 3 SKU: MAS-GM3
- Grass Seed Horse Paddock mix developed by Garry Holter; Offer safe extensive grazing opportunities for horse owners; 10 kilos to the acre if renovating; 15 kilos to the acre if sowing a new pasture
Sow 1 pack per acre. Enter the number of packs you require in the appropriate box and then click "Add to Basket".
Starting at €76.50In stock
We do a range of horse paddock pasture seed mixes. Our natural range contains no ryegrass and has a wide range of species. They are ideal for long term non intensive grazing. No ryegrass and a wide range of species means that you do not get many peaks of sugar production in the grass. It is suggested that this may be one of the added risks of laminitis. Our traditional range contains a classic horse and pony paddock seed mix SP2. This can be used for long term grazing and you can also take a crop of hay of it if needed. We have a traditional renovation seed mix EQU02 which will increase performance of a worn out field. Also a mix suitable for gallops or areas round gates which take a lot of wear EQU01. With each order we send some free guidance notes on establishment and maintenance