Gold Standard Natural Paddock Grass Seed Nh01 MAS-NH01
Natural Horsemanship Gold Standard Pasture ley
This mixture is excellent where you have very extensive grazing( i.e very few horses per acre)
Where you wish to give them as much benefit from the grazing as possible
It is a mixture of a wide range of grass mixes, mixed herbs and wild flower species as well.
No Perennial Ryegrass
Healthy safe grazing
The mixture listed best suits heavy land if you light or limestone soils we can do an equivalent version for you soil type.
It contains no perennial ryegrass. This is for two reasons. It is believed that ryegrass leys may increase the likelihood of laminitis. Secondly ryegrass is generally too aggressive for some of the beneficial wild flowers to establish.
Timothy adds to the palatability. Cocksfoot can cope with drought. Smooth stalk meadow grass and creeping red fescue can help reduce poaching. The herbs add to a balanced diet
Sow1 pack per acre. Enter the number of acres you require in the appropriate box and then click "Add to Basket".
Mixed Herbs Contains;
Sheeps Parsley, Sheeps Burnet, Yarrow, Ribwort Plantain & Fenugreek
Looking for tips & advice? Click me...
We have a number of articles and news stories that you may find of interest about this product. Whether it's general advice on how best to sown, plant or prepare plants, or specific articles about this particular product, we're sure you'll something useful in the articles below...
- Replacing Ragwort with Herbs
- Delivery Times/Cost to Ireland
- How to Choose Grass Seed for your Horses Paddock.
- Why, How and When to Soil Test my Horse Paddock?
- How to renovate or improve an existing horse paddock
- How to establish a new pasture
- Where to find advice about my Horse Paddock?
- Garry Holter Demeter Grassland Management
- Delivery times
- Information on the common grassland weeds