Traditional Grass Seed Mix For Renovating Horse Paddock Equ02 MAS-EQU02
Grass mix ideal to renovate existing horse paddocks.
If you have an existing paddock that is looking tired and worn out.
Then one option rather than start all over again is to sow a mix such as this.
It will extend the life and improve the quality of the existing paddock.
Quick to establish high yielding
It comes in 2 acre packs, sow 7 kilos per acre. Work out the number of bags you require then enter it in the quantity box. That is if you need 4 acres worth then enter 2 and click click "Add to Basket".
Looking for tips & advice? Click me...
We have a number of articles and news stories that you may find of interest about this product. Whether it's general advice on how best to sown, plant or prepare plants, or specific articles about this particular product, we're sure you'll something useful in the articles below...
- Replacing Ragwort with Herbs
- Delivery Times/Cost to Ireland
- How to Choose Grass Seed for your Horses Paddock.
- Why, How and When to Soil Test my Horse Paddock?
- How to renovate or improve an existing horse paddock
- How to establish a new pasture
- Where to find advice about my Horse Paddock?
- Garry Holter Demeter Grassland Management
- Delivery times
- Information on the common grassland weeds