Wild Flower Mix For Horse Fields 25 Grams MAS-NH04-25-Grams
A mix of wild flowers attractive to Bees and Butterflies
Safe & beneficial to Horses.
Includes; Agrimony, Kidney Vetch, Lesser Knapweed, Wild Carrot, Meadowsweet, Lady's Bedstraw, Lucerne, Salad Burnet and Dandelion
Sow at 1.5 grams per sq metre
Looking for tips & advice? Click me...
We have a number of articles and news stories that you may find of interest about this product. Whether it's general advice on how best to sown, plant or prepare plants, or specific articles about this particular product, we're sure you'll something useful in the articles below...
- Replacing Ragwort with Herbs
- Delivery Times/Cost to Ireland
- How to Choose Grass Seed for your Horses Paddock.
- Why, How and When to Soil Test my Horse Paddock?
- How to renovate or improve an existing horse paddock
- How to establish a new pasture
- Where to find advice about my Horse Paddock?
- Garry Holter Demeter Grassland Management
- Delivery times
- Information on the common grassland weeds