Wild Flower Instant Sunshine Mini Meadow MAS-SUN
Mass of Colour in first year. Perennials come back year after year. Attractive to bees, Butterflies and other Wildlife.
Free Establishment & Maintenance Notes. The application rate is 5 grams per square metre or yard. Sow Mid March to Mid May or Mid August to Mid September.
Sow at 5 grams to the square metre.
The annual will flower in the first year. Then the perennials will come back from year two year after year. Grows to about to 1 to 1.5 metre.
|Plant Height||up to 1.5 metres|
|Mixture Details||Annuals 10% include Virginia Stocks, Mixed ,Larkspur mixed , Echium, Cosmos mixed Glysophila, Candytuft . Chrysanthemum mixed, Mignonette. Night Scented Stock, Callendula, Alyssum Maritimumbn. Gypsophilia Covent Garden, Godetia. Linum flowers Nigella Nigella, Tagetes Patula seeds,Adonis Aestivalis. Dimorphotheca.. Corepsis tinctoria ,Cornflower, Escscholzia Yellow, (Califonian Poppy) California poppy ,Rudbeckia Yellow, Corn Cockle, Corn Marigold, Cornflower, Field Poppy, Corn Chamomile, Scented Mayweed, night flowering catchfly, For Get me Not and Long headed Poppy Corn Cockle may be harmful if eaten Perennials 10% include Birdsfoot Trefoil, Betony, Cornflower Perennial, Poppy Perennial, Cowslip, Dames Violet, Field Scabious Maltese Cross, Meadow Buttercup Meadow Vetchling, Musk Mallow Ox Eye Daisy, Ragged Robin,, Red Campion , Ribwort Plantain, Rough Hawkbit, Salad Burnet, Self Heal , Small Scabious,, Tickseed, Common Sorrel , White Campion , Wild Carrot ,Yarrow, Yellow Rattle, Browntop bent 5% Crested Dogstail 5%, Sheeps Fescue, 23%, Chewings Fescue 25%, Slender Creeping Red Fescue 20%, Yellow oat Grass 1%, Sweet Vernal Grass 1%|
|Flowering Season||May to September|
|Setting||Most soils types some sun|
Looking for tips & advice? Click me...
We have a number of articles and news stories that you may find of interest about this product. Whether it's general advice on how best to sown, plant or prepare plants, or specific articles about this particular product, we're sure you'll something useful in the articles below...
- How to Create a Wildflower Meadow
- Wildflower seeding- How to sow Wildflower seed
- Instant Sunshine Urban Pollinator Wildflower Seed Mix
- Best time to plant wildflower seeds
- Delivery Times/Cost to Ireland
- How To Grow from Wildflower Seed Packets
- The 3 P’s Of Establishing Wild Flowers Successfully.
- How to create a wild flower meadow
- Sowing 100% Wildflower seed mixes
- What Wild Flowers and mixture should I plant?
- How to grow cornfield annuals.
- How to plant Wild Flower Plugs
- How to plant native bulbs
- Sowing American style annual meadows
- Wildflower borders